Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Nanner!!!

AKA the new and improved Nanny! Check her out! She just got new glasses and she is lookin’ pretty FIERCE and FABULOUS…and she knows it too!

She’s looking for a hot date…well…she may not be looking, but I’m looking for her…without her knowledge…until now…sorry Nanny, but you need to get there on the town! I’m not kidding!!! If you have someone in mind to take this feisty one out on a date please call….HA HA just kidding! But seriously…if you know someone…email me! ;0)

Soon, very soon I will be blogging about our trip to Kansas for Easter. It was a blast! Just to give you an idea of how hard it was to leave take a look.

You see that handsome duo, the little feller in the front is Lil Khevey and that’s Corgan behind him. Although, he’s not so little anymore so I have officially renamed him my Big Brown Eyed Khevey or…Khevey, for short. He is a doll! First of all look at those BIG brown eyes…he’s going to be a heartbreaker with those eyes!

Of course we enjoyed ALL of our other family too!!! More about the Kansas trip coming right up…

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet! Your mom looks great in the new glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers